When doing social media marketing, you want to upload a few pictures to Instagram, but you can’t upload them directly on your computer, but you have to use your mobile phone to operate it, which is very inconvenient. Instagram is a mobile-based social APP application. Many functions can only be operated on mobile phones. Is there a way to upload pictures directly to the Instagram platform on the computer? Today I will share with you some simple methods.
1. Post photos on instagram from PC
2. Post photos on instagram from Mac
In order to change the user agent on Safari, you must enable the ‘Develop’ menu by going to Safari > Preferences > Advanced and enabling the option ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar’.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Choose “Develop” and “User Agent,” then select “Safari iPhone.”
- Please follow the steps above.
3. BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a free Android emulator, you can run it on PC and Mac desktop. Logging in to Instagram on BlueStacks is as easy as on your phone. Let's take a look at how to operate it.
- Click the plus icon at the bottom, then select 'Gallery'. Click the 'Gallery' drop-down menu at the top left and select 'Other', then click 'Pick from Windows'. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click 'Open'. Then you can edit the image and publish it.
Have you learned the above three simple methods? If you think it is helpful to you, you can share it with more friends. If you have a better way please let me know.
Cgaga Fotosifter to manage your photos in multiple devices
Fotosifter - an easy and smart photo oragnizer and editor
PS tips—How to do animal image matting in Photoshop